Driving examination consists of two parts. The theoretical test and the practical driving test.
If you want to undertake the theoretical test in English or in any other language you will need a presence of a certified interpreter at the theoretical test.
In these case you need him by the theoretical lessons as well.
The price for the interpreter is not included in the price for the driving course. We can provide you interpreters speaking English and German.
If you decide to do the theoretical exam by yourself, without the presence of an interpreter, and fail, you will not be allowed to have an interpreter at the next theoretical test.
Our driving school in Třeboň can provide you with the driving training in variety of languages. Two teachers are good in Germany and one in English and they will lead you throughout the theoretical lessons and practical training so that you will be able to pass the final driving examination successfully.
Before you sign up for any of the driving trainings you must:
- meet the minimum age (18) required for each driving license you apply for
- meet the medical condition required (you will obtain a medical opinion from your doctor - the general practitioner and, it must not be older than 3 months the day you bring it to as)
- not be prevented from driving for any reason
- prove the permanent residency or study or job relation to the Czech Republic for at least 185 days the day of your driving examination if you are non-Czech citizen
1) print the application form (it has got two sides)
2) and the medical opinion form
After you have filled the application form in and obtained the medical opinion, scaner both of the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
I contact you in a few days to make the first schedule to start your training.
If you need additional information in english, please, contact me with e-mail.
Tvorba webových stránek RAZ DVA WEB